Thursday, January 12, 2012

my drug of choice

Two weeks go I started Gilenya and I have to say I am thrilled with the results.

There are so many people out there that think drug companies are all ripping us off all the time but I have to say I am so overwhelmed with the way I have been treated by Novartis.
There employees went out their way to assist me when my insurance company kept throwing curve balls at us at the very last moment.

I just called Novartis to tell them about my MS Navigator that went above and beyond her job.
She took the bull by the horns and made it happen.
She even had back up plans incase the insurance company gave us more greif.

Drug companies get so much flack these days. Mostly by ignorant people who dont research things properly
and believe all the crap on the internet.  I have a particular pet peeve with bloggers who run their mouths off about situations they havent researched.

Newsflash bloggers, research is NOT cut, copy of pasting an article you havent researched. It is a disservice to people.


This blog will just share my views and my expereinces not tally the number of PML cases out there.

Thank you again Novartis for your excellent treatment. On a different note, Thank you to Biogen Idec for also treating me so well.

As long as we allow "hysterical" bloggers out there running amuck there will always be naysayers but people like myself will always know the truth and share the truth.

Have a great day everybody ! enjoying our beautiful snow today and my new lease on life. !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

    

No comments: