Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Birthday

Last Saturday was my birthday. I had a great day. No I'm not going to say how old ! It's a girl thing.

Mark, my hubby, was so good to me.  I really didnt need anything. All I really
wanted was to have a quiet dinner with him and the dogs.
He picked up chinese takeout. Yes, we live in a town where Chinese food does not deliver.
It was very good but so much leftover we ate it Sunday also.

We watched football games and I got to open gifts. Yippee..


Mark bought me Gold pearls. I drooled over them in Hawaii and for those of you who dont know me well
I LOVE pearls. Have them in many colors and I've been known to wear them with sweats.
They really brighten my day and my mood.

He also bought a juicer. I've been wanting to try one for a while. My doctor has me eating
bananas daily and I need some way to hide them because I really dont like them.

Got some great gifts from Mark's family also. A mood light for the office. Should really help for those gloomy winter days.
Also got a great throw. Its brown and furry. I think the dogs think I am a dog now so maybe it will help with our dog training. After all I am supposeto be the 'big dog" andleader of the pack. haha !
Also a great tshirt from the humane society about adopting. You know how many dogs we have rescued.

NEVER heard from any of my siblings or my DNA parents for that matter. I guess having MS has its advantages. I dont get nasty emails anymore or stupid phone calls from my brother in law laughing when I was sick. He actually left a message laughing at me on our voicemail.

Anyway, I got so many lovely cards and emails and I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Thanks to all of you who sent those messages. It is truly appreciated. Love you lots !

Oh, any my birthday wish , Hmmm, if I shareit then it wont come true..Here's to an awesome 2012

Have a great snowy cold day ! Its below zero here !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

No comments: