Thursday, April 7, 2011

so I.m a happy person

So I'm a happy person. Get over it.

I've been snubbed more than once in my life. People who can't believe the obstacles I face and still
maintain a happy person....

I was recently asked to speak to a group of people. Not about my MS but really about dealing with challenges and staying a happy person.

I postponed it a bit because I was going thru all those medical situations and in alot of pain. Staning was very uncomfortable.

Hopefully we can pull together a date and time soon. 

As many of you know my family has chosen to walk away from me and my MS. Their loss.
I can't let stuff like that bother me. I am way too busy.

The business I started a few years ago is growing like crazy. I am so grateful for the support from the MS Community.
Mark also travels alot so I'm basically running the house. With three dogs (and now one that is seriously sick)
I always have alot on my plate.
I do all the birthdays, anniversaries, special occasion gifts. I am always volunteering somewhere.
I also write alot and finalizing my book. yippee !

So I am still a happy person. One would think that other MSer's would relish my happiness instead of snubbing me. Oh well ! You can't teach on old dog new tricks.

And now I am going to play with my puppies because one can never have enough smile lines. 

Have a great HAPPY day !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hello!
I choose to live like you. I am never snubbed, although most of the time, folks do not believe I have MS. I work too many hours, volunteer, speak about living well with MS and have 3 wonderful dogs as well! I have a first degree relative who is very negative about her MS and struggles on a daily basis. It breaks my heart. Some days it depresses me more than my disease.

Very nice to hear from you.

Cathy said...

Hi Terri,
Nice to meet you...Cant be around negative people anymore...I try but I just dont understand how some people can miserable ALL the time.