Sunday, April 3, 2011

Found my Rat

I have suspected for a while now that I had a rat on my facebook page....

And as I suspected I found them. It was disturbing that someone I trusted ( and I don't trust people easily,wonder why?) could do something so hurtful to me but that is why Facebook invented the delete button. Bye Bye gone !!!

So, with that said I will no long er post my health status. Many of my readers are on my facebook page and know what is going on. If you are not, please friend me.

If I do post something it will be encrypted so only us MSer's will really know what I'm talking about.

Thanks to all of you for your support.

It's raining today. Could have been worse and it could have been snow. LOL All the lights are on
in the house because it is so dark. And of course it is thundering. The dogs are a mess. They don't like thunder.
I just had a huge sale on cooling items. It was a giant success. Kind of a pre-season sale.

Getting ready for the MS Walk. Should be alot of fun. We are doing 3 this year. Two back to back.

 Hope everybody has a great day. Even if it's rainy and dark. You know that after the rain we get a rainbow.
Always thinking positive.

Anne, glad you are feeling better.

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Big clearance sale going on, so stop by and visit. Because when it's gone, it's gone !!!

1 comment:

Tippy Topple said...

Rat? What were they doing?