Tuesday, July 13, 2010

who's dog is that?

Last night or should I say this morning I was awakenend by the sound of my neighbors dog barking frantically.
This is a low key mellow rottweiller ( a real beauty and a gentle cuddly dog) so to hear all that barking at exactly 2:14 am I was surprised. I rarely hearthis dog bark, even when he plays wit hthe kids and is having tons of fun.
So I attempted to jump out of bed. I don't know about anyone else but jumping out of bed ended when I got MS. I also wake up a little groggy.

I noticed thru the wood min blinds there was a flashing blue light. Thats what got the dog up.

By the time I walked all theway aroundthe bid, tripping over my sleeping dogs and their dog beds I could see a police car drive away.
My guess is they pulled someone over in front of my house AGAIN.

It seems my home is the place to stop in the middle of the night. I guess I should feel comfort knowing the cops are right outside my door. Here's a tip...shut off the flashing blue lights in the middle of the night.

I couldn't get back to sleep after that..
With all the construction going on ours is one of the few streets open. It has turned into a dragstrip. But it appearsthecops are on top of it.

Have some errands to run today. Got a handi van ride so I'm going to get caught up on stuff.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com


Tell a Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the early wake up. However it sounds like it was for a good reason. I wish they would patrol our street a little more often. Have fun getting your errands done. Take Care