Friday, July 9, 2010

ssshhh the dogs are sleeping

I've been tiptoeing around the house this morning because the dogs have been sleeping. They didn't sleep well last night for whatever eason. I know this because they kept me up all night.

So they are sleeping (and snoring rather loudly) and I'm trying to get things done around the house and office.

My goal this week is to try and get the office organized. We have been so busy the past few months things just got dumped anywhere.
In amongst my cleaning I found an envelope of cash so I more inspired to clean. haha !
I'm sure it was from an event where we sold things and never put it back into the bank.
You know what they say..finders keepers.

Been getting alot of emails from people we met on the cruise. That is always alot of fun. I figure you can never have too many friends.

Its already so hot outside so I am going to hang out in the a/c except when I have to take the dogs out.
If you live in an area thatsgettingthis awful heat, please try to stay indoors. Go to a mall, the library, even a grocery store. As a person with MS we need to remind each other not to overheat.
And drinks lots of water.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tiptoe around when the kids are sleeping. They also snore and often keep me up all night. Hmmm.
Good luck with the cleaning, hopefully you'll find more money!