Saturday, July 24, 2010

shovel anyone?

I am in the middle of cleaning our home office which also is the office of our business http://www.themsshoppe.com/.
The past few months have been so busy with the business it seems everything else got put on the back burner.

I am trying to get caught up with tax stuff and general paperwork, inventory, donations, etc.

It seems when you start a cleaning project it gets worse before it gets better. It will get better. I need the office a little more organized. I know where things are I just have to move 8 things to get to them. haha !

So if anybody has a spare shovel and time on their hands I'd love some help. If not I'll crank up my tunes and do it "one step at a time" Now where have I heard that saying before?

Have a great day everybody ! Hug a dog, a friend, your spouse.

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

Tell a friend !! And stop by and visit us on facebook...:-)

2 comments:

Libby said...

...so, is this what obama promised...shovel-ready jobs??
*** snark ***

Cathy said...

Libby, LOL. don't even get me started about Obama's plans since they all involve my checkbook.....snark...