Friday, December 16, 2011

I've been gone for a while

In case you hadnt noticed I have been gone for a while.

I dont like to share on my blog when I am not home. Juast doesnt seem safe
so Ill give you a recap.

Mark & I just returned from Hawaii and California for an  extended vacation.

The days leading up to our vacation were filled with trying to get Christmas gifts wrapped
and holiday cards addressed so I was up to my eyeballs with things to do.
Am terribly sorry I wasnt here.

I'm going to share our vacation with  you because as a person with a progressive MS I feel it is important
to let people know we can still travel.
I have become a house hermit lately and I have to constantly remind myself to get out of the house.


I missed you all. Was without my cell phone signal most of the time ( boo hoo NOT) so I was c
ompletely unaware of everything going on

Have a great Day everybody

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

No comments: