Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kitchen remodel progress

The past couple days things have been really busy and progressing quickly.

The installed and rearranged the cabinets. Built the pantry..
Built the island and installed the countrtop.

Wow ! it is my dream kitchen and it is in my home...

I am however tired of take out food and eager for a good healthy meal.

Not going to happen tonight though. I am not surewhat time they will
be done and the dgos are coming home so I'm going to order a pizza.
This is the best pizza place since we discovered pizza in Venice. haha !

I'm sure it is the healthy low calorie version too but it is so good.

I will post new pics of the progress soon.

Next we get the water turned back on in kitchen, the backsplash installed,
paint and our beautfiul italian mural...i'm sure I am missing some of the other
details but that is all MS brain can handle for right now.

Have a great day everybody !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Tell a Friend !

No comments: