Friday, January 14, 2011

birthday girl

Today is my birthday !!

Wow what a year 2010 was and I now I am a year older and much much wiser.

I woke up this morning to tons of emails wishing me a happy birthday. Thank you
to all of you. It means a alot.

Last night Mark came home with a tiramisu cheesecake. OMG I gained 10 lbs just
looking at it. But it was so good !!

I opened my gifts from him. He bought me a beautiful jewelry armoir. I've wanted one
for a while but we knew we would never find one that would match our furniture but he
found one that really compliments it. It is beautfiul. Thank you Mark.

He also got me Just Dance 2 ( game on Julia, LOL). I am excited about this. It
should be a ton of fun.

We are going out to dinner tonight. Yummy Yummy Yummy.

$10 bucks says my DNA parents, sister or brothers won't bother to send
me a card, an email or a phone call. I'd love to give that money away but I'm not
worried. They come from a long line of selfish moochers and if I hear from them again
it will be too soon.

Thank you all for the support and love. 2011 is all about ME. Leaving the past behind.

Happy Birthday to me. I'll be thinking of ya as I am having my first, second and third
drinks of the evening. After that I'll be thinking of nothing and will probably be asleep.


Have a great day everybody !! I know I will. :-)

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Tell a Friend !

2 comments:

Weeble Girl said...

You better believe I will do a dance-off with you. We should each pick a song to challenge the other and then submit our scores. I have to admit though that I have some scores in the ten thousand range.

The first Just Dance has more songs I like on it but I like Just Dance 2 for the variety. If you like #2, you may want to ask for the first one as a lovely Valentine's Day gift. Hehehe...

Happy birthday and happy dancing.
Weebs

Cathy said...

Weebs, I have just dance 1, just kinda bored with it...You inspire me that you are so motivated to do this and your much more mobile than I am these days so I'm sure your gonna kick my butt. LOL I'll find a song we can dance to virtually. That will motivate me or at least make me accountable.