Monday, April 19, 2010

Europe Ash cloud

Today Mark, my hubby got an email canceling the their event in Europe. He was suppose to go to Portugal Although he could make it there many of the others couldn't.

I know I should have said something like I'm sorry yourtrip got cancelled but I kind of jumped for joy instead.

You see Saturday is his birthday and we NEVER get to spend birthdays together so I am happy his trip got cancelled.

The only problem is I had his birthday celebration planned for Monday, the day after he was suppose to get home and now I am scrambling to get everything rearranged for Friday or Saturday.

I don't even have his gift wrapped and I'm dreading it. I am the worlds worst gift wrapper. ( don't ever ask me thru my business to wrap a gift)
I do have this funky box I think I will put it in. I have a cake being delivered Friday that I was going to toss in the freezer but I guess we will just eat it.

Everytime I try to plan something it goes wacky. Oh well, its the thought that counts.

Have a great day everybody

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

1 comment:

Herrad said...

Hello,

Please could you go and visit The Wheel of Fortuna and leave a supportive message for Steve.

His partner BobRobert is in the local hospice and is not expected to live much longer.

It is not so long since his diagnosis which makes it all even more sad.

Thanks for your support.

Love,
Herrad