Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Construction and our city

Today the construction was at the corner. They turned off our water and it was suppose to be back on at 4:00 pm. It is now 5:45 and guess what no water.

We called to check on it and they said they got a late start. Sooooo did you think about telling the neighbors who are paying your salaries??????

It's dinner time, people. In this world of rudeness their are people that still want their kids to wash their hands before dinner.

I haven't washed my hands (other than with a bottle of water and soap) since noon. Yuck !!

For those of you who don't know me well, please know that I am a bit of a germophobe.
Washing my hands is a routine. And we all know how often you have to pee when you have MS.

So, they are telling us it will be sometime soon. Somehow I think I am going to wake tomorrow without a shower. And the city doesn't want me to show up on the doorstep without a shower.
Can we all say B#%ch ???

Stay tuned, folks. I may be going to the Holiday Inn.

Have a great day everybody and don't forget to wash your hands. !!!
See I still have a sense of humor. Dirty hands but a sense of humor.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a friend !

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

Oh cool. We will do a fist bump when we meet.