Thursday, March 11, 2010

handi plac




This is our newest product.




It is called the Handiplac and it is great for those of who use a blue handi placard.




I don't know about you but when you open the car door on a somewhat windy day the placard blows off the rear view mirror and sometimes out the car.


I'm not into running around parking lots chasing my tag.




This manufacturer approached us about selling this product and we are the only one (besides themselves) representingthem. We are honored to have this product in our line.




Please got to http://www.themsshoppe.com/ and read all about it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathy,
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Tom and Shelley Krinke

Cathy said...

Thanks Tom and Shelley, It is my pleasure to help you with this project.
Cathy