Thursday, March 11, 2010

Legislative Day

yesterday I participated in Legislative Day. An event puttogether by the wisconsin chapter of the NMSS.

I have gone to this event many times and each time I find it so much fun. One of the best events I have ever taken part in.

It was rainy so a few people cancelled. I am sure it nothing to do with the fact that our MS bodies don't budge in the rain.
NMSS organizes several buses so we don't all have to drive there and struggle to find a place to park. The bus I rode in on started in Green Bay, then went to Oshkosh, then FDL.
Last year I was the ONLY one from from FDL. How sad. People want stuff from their legislators but are tooooooooo lazy to do it themselves,

I once again rose to the occasion and stepped forward to do it for them.

I met some wonderful people. And I spent some time with friends.

Thanks Wisconsin chapter -NMSS for putting on such a wonderful event.

Have a great rainy Day !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

PS Lots of items on sale, new items and many more new stuff to come

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog on facebook! I didn't realize you had a blog so now I've added it to my reader and plan on catching up reading thru it. Thanks for all you do!