Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where to start?

I have so much to do today I don't know where to start.

I guess I shouldn't say that because I have been working on my list since about 8 am.
I am making progress but I want it all done already.

Truth be told I want to park myself on the couch and watch the Olympics.

In the past couple of days Mark & I have been doing inventory on thebusiness. Needless to say our numbers didn't match.
I don't always remember to take something out of inventory when I ell it so we had some wholes in our inventory. Our screenprinter loves us this week. haha !
I also have a new design in process so a new shirt will be coming out shortly. Stay tuned for what it will say.

I added a fabulous new emergency history book to my website. It was designed by a friend of mine and is great to have in the house in case of emergency. It will tell the EMT and dr's what they need to know about your medical condition if you are unable to speak for yourself.

I also the 2010 MSF Cruise for a Cause bracelet to the site. This cruise goes to Alaska so we added a gold charm of 2010, a cruise ship and a whale.
Info on the cruise itself can be found by going to www.msfocus.org.

Well I am off to finish my to do list. Honestly when has anyone actually finished their to do list.

Have a great day everybody

Caty
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a friend !!!

No comments: