Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

As I sit here on the eve of the New Year I ponder many thoughts.

Resolution or no resolution?

Goals..for myself and my business

What will the New Year have in store for my health?

Will 2010 be the year we find a cure?

I will ponder these questions and get back to you. I'm sharing a glass of champagne with my hubby. Albeit a few hours early, please don't call the New Years police. If you do I will greet them at the door with a glass of bubbly. Probably staggering, oh wait that will be the MS.

If you don't already know it, I love champagne. I almost always have an open bottle of bubbly in my fridge. tonight I am going pink.

Enjoy everybody. Have a wonderful celebration. Be safe. Please don't drive if you have been drinking.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com