Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-9-09

Today is Sept. 9 , 2009 or 9-9-09
If you are into numbers I'm sure that means something. I just thought it sounded
funky enough to mention it today.

Mark is coming home today. Yippee ! I cancelled my session with my personal
trainer today. My body really hurts and as many of you know I haven't slept well in
days.
Somebody knocked on my door this morning and I just about jumped throught the roof. He was just selling something. I saw him next door by the time I finally made it downstairs.

Getting caught up on some housework today. I have been neglecting housework this week.
I always try to do the bare minimum when Mark is gone so I don't wear myself out.

Doing tons of laundry, including the sheets off our bed.

Noelle has a bladder infection. do you think the other dog gave it to her?
Anyway, my vet ( who is wonderful) keeps me stocked with the meds to help her so I am not constantly bringing her in, espectially when Mark travels alot. Life with a puppy mill dog !!
So in a few days I'm sure she will be as good as new. Lots of extra mommy hugs will help.

I don't have much of an appetite today. I did eat something but it felt forced. Maybe I'm too
tired to care.

I had a mini workout this morning because I didn't want to overdo it.

I think I will sleep well tonight with Mark being home. Maybe he'll feed the dogs by himself tomorrow morning so I can sleep. Oh a girl can dream can't she? LOL

It feels like it is going to rain today. No sun. I'll have to take an extra vitamin D to bring my own sunshine to my body.

Have a great day Everybody !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

No comments: