Sunday, August 23, 2009

They voted NO

Today was the union vote and they voted NO to the proposed contract changes.

The company announced they will begin moving the plant in October and it will take 2 to 3 years to complete.
Wow ! 850 people made a decision that will basically take down a town. Sad Very Very sad

They haven't said what will happen to the salary employees. Will we also be moving to Oklahoma?
I am not crazy about living in a town about to go under with 850 unemployed and angry union employees.
What is going to happen to my home? Am, I going to end up bankrupt because of these 850 people who made the wrong decision?

They should announce the status or the salaried employees by Saturday.
Like my stomach isn't already tied up in knots.

I'm really having a bad day. Mark is in shock.

Have a great day everybody. Have one for me because I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have one anytime soon.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! And people wonder about the socio-environmental factors that affect living with MS.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/