Thursday, August 20, 2009

my bags are packed and i'm ready to go

For all of you locals you know what I'm talking about.

The company held a press conference, made some changes to the proposal and the union is still not happy. good grief !
what more do you people want? The shirt off their backs ! done. Their boxers ! It can be arranged.

Just do the right thing. Your decision affects this entire town.
And Thank You Scott for your commentary. Although some people are slamming it, please know you did the right thing.
Hold on tight, Fondy, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
Wear your seatbelt. The next few days will be a bumpy ride.

I plan to spend my weekend sorting thru the house and going to goodwill to donate it.

Have to be ready for when the movers arrive !! Okie dokey !

Have a great day everybody. It's raining here in more ways than one.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

4 comments:

Libby said...

cathy, good luck with everything! you have a great attitude about this, & it's an attitude everyone should have! everybody who has any kind of trouble or disease in their life needs this! [hugs, cathy!]

Cathy said...

Thanks Libby and thanks for the email the other day. Today I was just venting. :-)

Lisa Emrich said...

Ok, now that it sounds like a definite thing, you must tell me. Where in Okla are you moving? Remember, that's where I'm from and I can better visualize it if I know.

BTW, I don't enjoy your task ahead of you, going through the house, preparing boxes, all that stuff. Yuck.

Diane J Standiford said...

I hear Okies are great people. Heavy lifting makes one stronger, right? Hard times for so many, tough decisions, you will survive and who knows how much better life may become? Some of my darkest days were followed by incredibly wonderful days. I will hope the same for you and your family.