Monday, April 27, 2009

Attn: Creative people

I am looking to add a few new shirts to my product line....

I am looking for a few good and clever MS ( Multiple Sclerosis) related sayings to put on shirts.

I want to have a contest so my readers can vote on them and the winner or winners will recieve a free shirt.
Sound good !

So if you are one of those creative and clever people who would like to win this contest. ( for bragging rights, of course). please email any ideas to info@themsshoppe.com.

I have a few ideas but I would love your input.

A few rules...Nothing religious, nothing political, nothing racist and no swear words ( or keep it to a minimum) LOL

Thanks for your help. I know some of you are very creative so let's get that the creative side of our brain going !
rah rah rah !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

1 comment:

Libby said...

hmmm...i got nothin, cathy...sorry! i did call biogen today, they sd my dr doesnt have priveledges at galion hosp, but they'll keep trying to get marion general on board...then i cld dr s, & told her assistant what was up, she sd she was clng them , i see her tomorrow, so...grrrrrr!!