Thursday, April 9, 2009

too much going on

It's been one of those weeks where so much is going on I can't seem to
get anywhere close to caught up.
From adding two new team members to my MS Walk team to the envelopes
arriving daily with donations ( and then writing thank you notes)to the craziness of this business.

Today I got an envelope in the mail that brought tears to my eyes.
I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my lives.
You know who you are so a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am in the process of adding a new vendor. One that I am very excited about.
Except that means adding products to my website, myself. It is not a long process
but a process I can only do when my brain is fully charged.

I am having significant problems with another vendor and I'm ready to call
my attorney because I don't want to deal with it anymore.

I have been exrcising alot lately and honestly I think that is what is keeping
me from going completely crazy.

My husband and I have been trying to plan a summer vacation together. What
a concept. I think we finalized an incredible deal last night. More details later.
I am going to ask my mother in law to tweak a dress for me so I can wear it again.
It is one of the most beautiful gowns I have ever owned and I really want to wear it again.
I'll take a picture and post it soon.

Then of course, we have housework, laundry, cooking, the dogs, the husband,yada yada
yada.
I had my hair done yesterday which is normally very relaxing for me but I couldn't
sleep last night at all. My brain was running a mile a minute so today I am feeling
hungover. Maybe I should have a drink. LOL

Mark has tomorrow off for Good Friday so we are going to run away from home.

Maybe I just need a day off.

Hope everybody has awonderful Good Friday, Passover, and Easter !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

2 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

Yeah, that cooking/cleaning/laundry/grocery shopping is for the birds...I've decided I need a wife! Which would leave me more time for Oprah and Judge Judy (doesn't EVERY woman need a wife after all?!?)

Libby said...

you sound awfully busy,. cathy! just remember to smile & laugh, and enjoy Easter weekend!!