Thursday, December 11, 2008

neuro appt

Tomorrow I see my neurologist. I haven't seen him in 6 months. I think
that is the longest I have ever gone between appts.
When I was at my worst, I was seeing him monthly, then every couple of months. It
was not until I started Tysabri that the space gap between appts lengthened.

Now it has been six months and I couldn't be happier.
I do want to discuss a MRI with him. They suggest regular MRI's when you are on
Tysabri and for me it has been a while. He is not a big fan of MRI's but I am
thinking we need to monitor things closer because I am on Tysabri.
I'm really not concerned with the results of new lesions and old lesions.
I know that being on Tysabri has changed my life. I can do things again I
never thought I would do again.
I can also do new things like last January when I learned to snow ski
standing. Tysabri rules !!
I have a whole list of things I still want to do. Owning a business was one and I
am enjoying that. It is a little slow, probably due to the economy but I am happy
just having it. It fits in my lifestyle very well. for the new year, I have been looking
at adding a few new products. Anybody looking for anything in particular?

I got an email the other day about heating vests for people who are sensitive to
the cold. Thanks Karen for sending me an email about that.

So, has anybody thought about their New Year's Resolutions yet? I'm going to
learn how to use this nifty exercise bike we bought yesterday.
I little more of a challenge than I thought it would be but I like a challenge.

Have a good day everybody. Stay warm !

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: