Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm so exhausted !

Today was my appt with my neuro. I really like my neuro. He knows I am a fighter
and I am not going down without a fight. We went thru the bascis tests and then he sent
me for the standard bloodwork.
We left his office and headed out to our next errand when we both realized we forgot
to talk to my neuro about an MRI. Hello !! Where is my brain? Oh, maybe it's just the
MS. I couldn't believe it.
We headed out to the vet to buy a $ 40.00 bag of dog food. Noelle, my youngest dog,
has had all kinds of medical problems and this is the first vet who caught it right away.
I am sooo happy Noelle hasn't had a problem with her kidneys, bladder since we put her
on this food so in short I guess I'll pay the $40.00. It seems like Prescription diet is making
a real profit though.
After that we went to Walmart. In case you haven't heard my opinions on this store
let me sum it for you. I HATE WALMART ! There is nothing I like about the store except
they have great prices especially on toiletries. I ran into a friend so it wasn't so bad.
This store just gets on my nerve. The employees are, shall we say, not real friendly,
not real intelligent, don't give a darn. Should I go on?
We then headed to our insurance agent. We have been with State Farm for as long as
I can remember. Everywhere we have lived we always had a State Farm agent and they
were always great. They have great staffs and I never felt like I was bothering them.
This office is great. We had all that LLadro to add to our policy and we had to tune up
the business insurance. I remember once Mark was out of town for a long trip and I had
to call them for some reason and they offered to take me to the grocery store if I needed.
Now that is above and beyond.
We headed home for a little bit after grabbing some sandwiches for lunch. Mark had
a conference call. I know what you are thinking "Isn't Mark on furlough this week?"
I guess furlough means working 40 hours a week instead of 60. Good grief people
leave him alone. I lost it Friday afternoon when his cell phone rang again and it was
his office. I am beyond pissed off at this situation. It's bad enough he is not getting
paid, he has actually been working the entire week.
I would have loved his undivided attention this week. And he could have had mine.
We went to the Post Office after his call ended so I could mail the business packages.
I was feeling Christmasy so I upgraded shipping in hopes of items arriving in time for the holiday. Things are moving very slow this holiday.
Our final stop was the grocery store. Mark made dinner and I drank a glass of
champagne. Had cheesecake for dessert so after doing a few things around the house I am
crawling in bed.
I'm pooped. We don't have to leave the house all weekend. I plan to sleep ! My body
really held up today. So much for this MS stuff. I am not going down without a fight.

The dogs were exhausted when we got home. My guess is they ran themselves silly in the snow.

Have a great weekend !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

No comments: