Monday, October 22, 2012

nutty squirrels

The squirrels are driving us crazy.

Recently these was something on the back porch I  couldnt identify. Honestly,
it looked like a beehive and because we have had major bee problems it was easy to come to the conclusion.
My husband said he would take care of it. The next day it was there still or should I say
back there.
It seems it was an acorn that the squirrels keep bringing back to the exact same spot. Grrr!
We find them on the gas grill, on top of our 4ft lighthouse out front and dropped  all over the stairs.

okay, squirrels I know you were here first but I pay the bills here now and if that
acorn is back on my porch we will be having squirrel stew. Just saying ! you pesky
rodent.

Have a great day everybody !


Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com


Tell a Friend !

No comments: