Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Olympics

Anybody watching the Olympics? Which events are you enjoying the most?

For me I am in love with the Equestrian events. Are you surprised?

Enjoyed watching the jumping events. The jumps were beautiful and very appropiate
to the Olympics. There was a diamond shape with the Olympic rings on top that the
horse and rider had to jump thru. The diamond shape was in celebration of the Queens
Diamond Jubilee.

And then I fell in love with the dressage events. I found myself trying to guess the gait.
Maybe because I'm learning to ride. I was so engrossed in it. It was the highlight of the
Olympics for me.
I've been calling it horse dancing. It was so beautiful.

I've also been taping the equestrian events so I can go past the commericals

Have a great day everybody


Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: