Friday, May 11, 2012

Neuro appt

Wednesday was my neuro appt.
It was a cold rainy day (great for MS)

It took us over 2 hrs to get there and arrived half hour late,stressed and frustrated.

Like we both thought would happen did. My neuro hs decided to stop my current treatment, which I only started  in December. But I have been sick since I started it and getting worse.
So I currently on nothing waiting to be approved for another treatment. Yikes !
My body hurts so bad.
I had my horseback riding lesson yesterday and it was the first time I did not have a
good time. I was in so much pain. My leg was twitching, kicking my horse and I really
couldnt hide the pain I was in.

Im going to try some new exercises and take an advil next week so I can enjoy my horse.

So my life is in limbo. Business is sooooo busy. Mark had to take the bucket to the post office for all the orders.
Im really behind on paperwork but Im resting this afternoon after doing so much this morning. And Im not feeling guilty about it. So there!

Have a reat day everybody

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com
  

No comments: