Saturday, July 30, 2011

Why am I still working?

Today is Saturday and I find myself still doing office work for the business
http://www.themsshoppe.com/.

Anybody who owns a business knows it is NOT a 9 to 5 kind of job.

There is so much paperwork and record keeping involved and well, frankly,
my brain doesn't handle alot of that stuff these days.

Mark was out of town this week. We got a ton of orders and it seems every item
I needed was in the botton stack of tubs or on the top shelf.
I lifted so much stuff in a short time period my back actually hurts.

Ok, I dont want to sound like I am complaining. I love owning this business & I love
my customers but I was so overwhelmed this week with so many things to do.

Mark's home..He wentto the grocery store for me. Thanks ! I am almost
caught up on the "must do" stuff and then I am grabbing my kindle, a blankie (yes,
I know it is suppose to be warm today ) the dogs and we are curling up on the couch
for some well deserved moments reading and relaxing.

Have a great day everybody

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

2 comments:

TotesAlicious said...

I wonder why I am still working also. I was diagnosed in 1997 and am now 56. My MS has really been doing a number on my cognative abilities. I am in the process of applying for disability. I have been told having a job gives me reason to get out of bed in the morning. But when I am up for an hour I feel like going back to bed. I do have a Westie that forces me out of bed each morning.
http://www.msmobilitystrength.com

Cathy said...

MS,
Good luck with the disability issue...and dont be so hard on yourself...Try volunteering somewhere for a few hours a week. We started a business after I was diagnosed with MS and then fired from my job..You will find something to spark your interest. Go slow and keep me posted.
Cathy