Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jury Duty

Last week I got called for jury duty....

About a month ago I got a questionaire for potential jurors. I filled it out and returned it
and made it pretty clear I wouldn't be a good juror but low and behold I guess they
didn't believe me because I got called for duty.

I figured I was in for a fight to get out of it but was pleasantly surprised when I
called and they told me what they needed from my doctors.

I called my neuro and they faxed a letter saying I would be unable to serve for medical
reasons.

I have  to admit I was a little dissapointed. I would have loved to serve as a juror.
We don't have alot of crime out here so the case wouldn't be gruesome and honestly,
I always wanted to go to law school.

I do believe it is my civic duy to serve buy my MS bladder said it was not interested in
behaving. LOL


Have a great day everybody

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/


Tell a Friend !

No comments: