Tuesday, October 5, 2010

another trip to the neuro

Yesterday Mark & I went to my neuro. Been waiting for test results forever.
Some of which we've been waiting 2 months.
Well ,as I figured the biggie was positive. Which means  my treatment plan is
upside down right now. Or maybe not...
I have the utmost respect for my neuro and I trust him. As many of you know
trust is not easy for me as I am a product of major screwed up childhood.

I do trust him and we will respect his treatment plan.

Next week I'll go back in the hospital. It'll be allright.

I have so much support from my friends. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
I have no family support. My family bailed a long time ago.

Don't worry about me. I am strong. Stronger without the dysfunctional "family"
I was born in to.

Our actual anniversary is Monday. Fun way to spend our anniversary.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

Tell a friend !!

1 comment:

Muffie said...

Please stop over to my blog and pick up your award.
Peace,
Muff