Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Had a wonderful day till....

Although the day started off badly with not being able to get out
of bed it improved greatly.
The dogs needed to go out but my legs were just not working. Especially
since our bedroom is upstairs. So I walked the hallway til they felt better
and I felt comfortable with the stairs.

I fed the dogs and went back to bed. I then exercised,ate breakfast and
slowly started to feel great.
I had so much energy I wore myself out. And then I had a second cup of coffee.

By early afternoon I wanted a nap. I think I did way too much. I always do
that when I feel good. Then I crash.

I didn't nap but I did take a time out and relax.

Talked to a few friends. Got another "nasty gram" from my DNA mother.
I was in way too good of a mood tolet evenher bother me.

Got a call from my dad. Very confusing situation. I  think my entire family
should be committed, starting with DNA Mom.

ATalked to mother in law later tonight. She always makes me feel so good.
Thanks Mom...

And just now I got another call about "lard ass", my obese brother in law who
can't understand if you don't have a job, deadbeat,stop buying stuff !! Duh !!
I gave everybody's phone number this time because it's time someone else
take his collection calls.

I'm not even going to let that bother me. I feel like Tony the tiger I feel great.


Have a great day everybody

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

Tell a friend


 

1 comment:

Libby said...

good for you cathy/tony tiger!!