Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back from vacation

We just got back ( last night) from our vacation with the MSF Cruise for a Cause to Alaska. We also spent some time before and after in Seattle.
We had a great time. et some wonderful people and made some new friends.

Probably the most exciting for me was to be able to meet two fellow MS bloggers in person for the first time. I met with Jen and Lisa who also write MS blogs. i'll write more about that later.

Alaska is as beautiful as we remember it. This was our second cruise there. We also went with MSF in 2007.

I have tons and tons of laundry and stuff to get caught up on for the business. I'll write more later I just wanted to pop in and say hi. And I'll post some pics later also.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com


Tell a friend !