Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Marine injured in Aghanistan

A marine was injured over the weekend from a roadside bombing.
He had been in Afghanistan for only a few months.

Both of his feet had to be amputated 6-8 inches below his knees.
He is being moved to a hospital in Germany.
Josh is only 19 years old and the cousin of a friend of ours.

My heart and prayers go out to the Wege family. And to Sarah and Erik. I
can't imagine going thru this. Be Brave, Josh. you don't know us but there
is an entire community here praying for you.

Please support our men and woman in the military. Regardless of your
opinions of the war, these kids are giving up alot for our freedom.

When I first heard about this on Facebook yesterday I was wearing my
sweatshirt that reads : "Home of the Free, because of the Brave"
as many of you know our military holds a special place in my heart.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

No comments: