Thursday, March 5, 2009

Legislative Day

I just got back from Legislative Day at our Capital Hill in Madison, Wisconsin and I am exhausted.

We met a hotel near the Capital and walked up that very steep hill in the wind.It looked like it was going to rain at any minute.

I met with two of my legislators for my area and covered the topics we were instructed to bring up. I had such a great time. I can't wait til next year.
They provided a bus for us and drove a bunch of us from Green Bay, Oshkosh and Fond du Lac. Busrides like that are always fun because we really have a good time laughing and getting to know each other.
i'm goingto watch the last part of American Idol and then going to bed. My legs got a real workout stumbling around the Capital. I think mice built that. We were constantly getting lost, although I can probably point out where every bathroom was. haha !

Have a good night every body.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a friend !

No comments: