Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm finally getting caught up

So, I'm finally able to dig my way thru the office. I have been sitting on the floor for days making bracelets from the cruise. I figured when my hands started to hurt and I started droppingthings it would be easier to pick up if I was already on the floor.

I also had to do the mounds of laundry I brought home with me. Wouldn't it be great for a few extra bucks you could come home from a vacation with everything laundered and ready to put away? I would pay for this service.

It's also about 5 degrees outside and I am folding and putting away shorts which is pissing me off.
Mark came home last night with more laundry but I have a few days til he leaves again.
He asked me this morning as we were feeding the dogs if I wanted to go out to dinner tonight. Not cook? Who me, who loves to cook, who is so darn exhausted? I don't think I could have said yes fast enough.

I have been working on the MSWalk all day also. Not ony for my team but I am also on the committee. It seems, as it always does, that just a few of us actually do anything on the committee. The rest just take credit for other peoples work. Just how do you become that lazy and stupid that someone at some point isn't going to call you on it. I'm calling you on it oh lazy ones. Do some work !
I have been getting emails from so many of the people I met on the cruise. I can see some wonderful friendships forming. It just made my days to be with so many positive people. I often feel surrounded by so much negativity it is a welcome andrefreshing change.
Gotta go, I am going to continue to shovel my way thru the laundry. How can two people make all this stuff. Good grief !
I need a hug! Where are the dogs? And then I'm going to exercise !

Cathy
http://www.themsshoppe.com/

Tell a friend!

3 comments:

www.ConquerMS.com said...

Glad to see your back, hey I miss the sun too. Give me a call over at ConquerMS.com hope you still have my phone number.
Christine

Libby said...

think of the laundry as your exercise, cathy!!...by the way, are you trying to tell me something? my word verification is unded...!

Cathy said...

My word verification the last time I posted on your site was attitude...I kid you not !