Sunday, November 16, 2008

Packers Game

I just finished watching the Packers game with the dogs.

I am kind of feeling cold all day so I crawled in bed and
snuggled under the comforter. Although it was a great
game I started to have a really hard time staying awake.

It was just so warm and cozy plus I had two dogs piled
on top of me. Eventually the dogs jumped off the bed and
went to their f avorite corners. I think they were getting
annoyed with me when the Packers scored.
One woke up and followed me into the office. You know,
the one I misplaced the other day. The other is still
sleeping. I don't think any of us slept well last night and dogs
need about 18 hours a day. It must be nice.
I would have loved to take a nap but it was nice to just
lay down for a while.
Mark called about 3:00 from Europe ready to turn in for
the night. It is wierd to say goodnight at 3:00 in the afternoon.

Dinner is made so I don't have to mess with that. I have a salad
leftover from the other night.
I'm glad the Packers won. They needed a win. Of course, it
was better that it was a win against the Bears. Ok, I am sorry
to all my friends in Chicago. I used to live there and know you guys
are as obsessed as we are in Wisconsin.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: