Saturday, November 8, 2008

National MS Society Conference

Yesterday I retruned from the NMSS -the National Multiple Sclerosis Society National Conference in Chicago.
My legs got a real work out. I have to admit I am exhausted but not fatigued.
I am pumped. It was a great experience. I will write more about it later in the week.

I learned alot and met some wonderful and inspring people.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the Wisconsin chapter of NMSS for inviting me to
this event. It means alot to me to be included with this incredible group of people.

I felt at ease with being there without my husband because I knew I was surrounded by people
who would help me unconditionally if I needed assistance.

Thanks to Dawn for arranging my last minute transportation challenges. The drive home, albeit
a long one, was entertaining with all the singing and checking out the guys or should I say
cookies. (you had to be there).
Thanks Laurie for driving, Amanda and Kris for making me laugh so hard on the way home. Not
always a good thing when you have a MS bladder.

Thanks Denise and Kim and Jeremy and all the other great people I met from Wisconsin.

Thanks Colleen for spending time with me and really listening. And I did learn to Be Bold.

No comments: