Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Birthday

Yesterday was my 50th birthday !! Woohoo !!

It's been a rough MS year for me and there were many of us who didnt think I would make it to 50..
I actually put it on my bucket list. Pretty sad..

Last night was a way for me to say thank you to the people in my life who have supported us.

We had great food and my cake was a screened picture of the horse I have ridden for 2 years and have fallen in love with.

Thank you to everybody who came last night and especially to Mark for being there for me..Always..I love you with all me heart..

And despite my parents attempt to sabotage my happiness I had a great birthday..

Have a great day everybody everybody

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com


Tell a Friend !

3 comments:

Cathy said...

How do I get in touch with you personally? I work for Healthline and want to do an article on your blog. Thank you. Cathy

Cathy said...

How do I get in touch with you to write a post about being nominated on Healthline? I couldn't find a place to do so. Thank you.

Cathy said...

You can reach me at info@themsshoppe.com ..please let me know in email if you need phone number :-))