Sunday, February 6, 2011

Doing a MS Walk this year?

If you are doing a MS Walk this year you have to check out our new item.

This is so adorable and the great thing is you can you it for any "walk"
related event. Wearing it might help with  your fundraising.



Pin is silver in color with a glitter prism effect and sneakers. 

They are $4.99 ea and shipping is $1.75 whether you buy 1 or buy 10. 

Have a great day everybody 

Cathy

Tell a Friend ! Look us up on facebook at http://www.themsshoppe.com/

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm not sure if you every donate an item for a giveaway but I would love to do a giveaway on my blog w/ one of these pins. I of course would tell people they have to follow you in order to enter! Might help bring more traffic to your blog and mine too!
Jodi
jodibeansblog.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Jodi,
Certainly I'll help you out. email me your address, please do not post it.
Email is info@themsshoppe.com.

Good luck with your walk !!
Cathy