Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank You Kmart Shoppers

Ok, so my customers are much more than K-Mart Shoppers.

Just a reminder that if you place an order thru Amazon.com
from my site I don't know who you are because you become Amazon's
customer so I have no way of Thanking you except in this public forum.

So Thank You from the bottom of my heart. It means alot to be supported.

Also, for those of you who are unfamilar with how it works. If you go to my site
www.TheMSShoppe.com and click on any amazon product. That will take
you to Amazon.com and I donate a portion of all proceeds to the Multiple Sclerosis
Foundation and NMSS.
Remember it doesn't have to an MS related item and I don't know who you are so feel free to shop anywhere on Amazon.com.
It will still trigger the donation.

Have a great day. Stay Warm ! I'll be running ( well not exactly running) all over town.

I have a million things to do.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

2 comments:

Libby said...

cathy, that's a great thing to know! i do a lot of shopping on amazon, so i'll definitely be there!

Cathy said...

I love shopping on amazon.com. They do my research for me and it helps to have other people rate the products.