Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi Everybody,
I know it has been a few days but sometimes it's hard to find the time to do a blog.
Mark left for Europe again yesterday morning. He'll only be gone a few days this time
which has got to be awful on the body.
Anyway, I spoke to him yesterday afternoon and am eagerly awaiting his call this morning.
The Europe trips are always tough because of the time difference.
We always end our calls with sweet dreams which sounds ridiculous at 3 in the afternoon my time.
I'm having lunch with a friend today. We haven't seen each other for a while so it will be nice
to get caught up. We both have had so much going on and I've trying to avoid going out because
of the construction mess outside.
Monday I have my next Tysabri infusion. It will be #22. wow. Who would have thought I would be excited about going to get my infusion. I really can't explain just how much I love this
drug. My life has changed so much since I started it and my body continues to grow stronger every day.
Don't get me wrong, I still have bad days but before I started Tysabri I has relapses every couple of months. I haven't had an official one since I started 22 months ago. I had a
problem last March when the ditz I asked to pick me up for my support group suddenly forgot.
Yeah right I believe that crap. Folks, if you are going to lie, try to make it believable. I
ended up having to walk 6 blocks with my walker to the hospital where the meeting
was. Luckily, we had the firefighters there as our speaker because I thought I was going to die.
I looked like something the cat drug in.
I'm looking forward to lunch today. It is only in the 30's today and I will have to stand outside for my ride but the chill might feel nice.
Have a great day everybody and don't forget to visit my site www.TheMSShoppe.com
Always a salesperson !!!

No comments: