Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little of this and that

Today I did a little of this a little of that.
So many little things I had to get caught up on. Been working on an Excel spreadsheet for this quarters taxes for the business. I'm also done and then Mark can put the numbers together.

Perfect timing to get the taxes done right before our trip. Oh well at least we won't have to worry about it for a few months.

Got a phone call from MSF asking if I would write an article about our working from home.
Of course, I said. I love to write. It's my dream to get published someday.

Also got a call from MSF regarding my new role as an Ambassador with their new program. We talked about my goals, etc.

Finally got hold of GoDaddy.com to cancel my service. They do have great customer service. I just don't need the product anymore.

Mark got the suitcases out in preperation for our trip. Yippee ! I need some time to think my way thru packing. I am notorious for forgetting something. haha !

Got caught up on a few emails and facebook. I am finally finding time to write my own blog.
Reading everyone else's might not happen tonight. I'm a little tired.

Talked to the vet about working with the kennel for the dogs while we are gone. I love my vet.
Forgot to order dog food though. Oops !

Talked to some neighbors about the person staying over at the house while we are gone. In case they see someone coming and going, it's okay. Please don't call the police.

Made dinner. Tilapia in a greek vinagrette. Getting ready for all that real Greek food.

Finally figuring out my new pedometer. It keeps track of everything. No cheating with this one.

Hope everybody had a great day.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

2 comments:

Libby said...

the pedometer will be a great thing to have on the cruise! and guess what? my insurance cust svc lady cld this morning at 8:05 to tell me my tysabri is approved, so i can get it monday july 6!! yippee!!

Cathy said...

I'm so happy for you. This has been a long process getting the hospital certified. The clock is ticking on the cruise. I am soooo excited !