Wednesday, June 24, 2009

go ahead and fight city hall or Macy's

Some of you may remember that a few weeks ago I wrote a post simply put : I Hate Macy's ( except I think I did it in all Caps)

A short time later I posted the customer service contact info for the person handling my concern.
I then emailed a link to my post/blog to the Executive office and I am pleased to report I just recieved a phone call from the Executive office that my concern was handled.

Thank you to Macy's for stepping up to the plate and handling this matter.
I wasn't looking to point fingers, I just wanted a fair resolution. I appreciate you handling this situation professionally. It is a shame I had to go to these lengths to solve it.

Boy, I'm exhausted. Maybe, I'll go shopping LOL


cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

1 comment:

Herrad said...

Hi Cathy,

Congratulations on getting a reult from Macy's.

Please come by my blog and pick up your award.

Love,

Herrad