Wednesday, July 1, 2009

yikes

Today I got an email from my hubby that the company he works for is closing a location in Oklahoma and moving it to Michigan.
It was a small company with only 61employees. This whole thing is making me crazy.

I also just got off a Tysabri advocates conference call. They discussed a new program they are going to introduce shortly and wanted our opinions on it.

It sounds like a fun program and hope it actually comes out my way.

I forgot Mark & I had plans to go to the DMV today so I could renew my driver's license.
We will have to wait til next week probably. I wasn't up to going this morning.

Kind of taking it easy today. my mind is going non stop but motivation and organization seems to be lacking today.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

No comments: