Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm really really really trying to stay positive

I'm really trying to stay positive although my body is hurting really badly.

I had to cancel my plans today. something I always hate doing but I just couldn't
budge.
I am feeling better but I have a long way to go. I exercised some today and tried
to work on the basic stretches. When I feel bad I always step it up a bit on my exercise program.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Today I feel better after exercising than before so I am going to say it was a good thing to stretch so hard.
I have along day ahead of me tomorrow. Mark and I are going to the NMSS luncheon in Milwaukee. It's a long drive and then a long lunch. The speakers will be great and I'm truly looking forward to it. Just wish I was feeling better.

Just made dinner, put the last load of laundry away and finished packing orders. I'm going to go to sleep early tonight, I hope.

The dog is feeling better. I am so overprotective of my dogs. Despite this freak accident, I can only say I am so glad we were home when it happened.
Her eye doesn't look bad. She was so nervous and was constantly underfoot today. She needed lots of extra hugs today.
The vet isn't surprised by her anymore. She is the only dog I know who falls walking up the stairs. She kind of reminds me of Marley. LOL

Mark is hooking up a dehumidifier downstairs. Ours crapped out so it is a little uncomfortable in here.

Have a great day everybody. Thanks for the business and the support.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a friend !

1 comment:

Diane said...

Cathy:

I am sorry to hear you are still hurting. The NMSS luncheon sounds like it will be a nice event. I really need to keep up with those around here. Glad your dog is doing better now too.

We are thinking of buying a dehumidifier as well. I wonder if it will help. We'll see.