Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom !

Today is my mother in law's birthday.

She is truly one of the greatest people I have ever met in my life and I am blessed she
is part of my life. I have to admit I feel more like her daughter than her daughter in law.
She is my rock. I would not have made it thru this diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis without her. She has been there for me every step of the way (literally)

She and Dad visited about a week after my diagnosis. It was a planned trip and exactly what I needed before I had to start making all these decisons on therapy, etc.

My husband, Mark and his brother had plans to fly to Pittsburgh today and take her out to dinner. They arranged their schedues, (which was remarkable with them both being so busy)
arranged for a rental car, made reservations for dinner and had flowers to pick up once they got there.
And then came Mother Nature. Hopefully they will be able to reschedule it.

So, Happy Birthday to the most wonderful Mom. I love you.


Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com


P.S. Ripley is doing well. He came home one very groggy doggy and didn't even bark
when Mark came home from work. He loves to bark but I think sleep was his top priority !

1 comment:

Libby said...

yay, ripley!! and yay for your mother-in-law!! she's one of the few good ones that realize you can love your son & share him, too!!