Sunday, March 22, 2009

My MS Walk

I orderd a pedometer the other day and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival.

I have used pedometers in the past but they never worked right because I didn't walk right so it never registered the steps properly. Now thatI am walking better I am going to give it a try again.

It arrived on Friday and I couldn't wait to start wearing it. I set it up after dinner. It doesn't work on stairs and I had to go down to the basement so Mark could show me something. I wasn't sure it was working right until I read the instructions( that always helps) that says it doesn't work on stairs.

So, I attached it to my pants and started keeping track of it last night. I was excited as the number grew larger.

This morning I put it on and then also put my Blackberry on my waistband. Ok, note to self, A real hi tech pedometer and a Blackberry don't work on pajama pants. Ok, for those of you who didn't get it. A heavy pedometer and a more heavy Blackberry attached to elastic waist pajama pants DON'T WORK.
So now that you are all laughing. Yes. my pajama pants ended up on the floor from all the weight attached to my waistband.
It was very funny
I need my husband the engineer to figure out how I can wear both. although I don't usually spend alot of time in pajamas( even though I would like to)

It seemed to work fine when I had pants on with a real waistband. So maybe I will ditch the Blackberry til I get dressed in real clothes. Heck, it's just my business or my health. That's a no brainer.
Bye Bye Blackberry, I will visit you later !! hahahahaha!

Here's to great walkin'

Have a good day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

1 comment:

Libby said...

woohoo!! happy steps!!