Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tysabri pictures

Today I received an email from one of the Tysabri Advocates that attended
the advocates conference with a few pictures taken at the conference in Boston recently.

The rest were going to be posted to a facebook page. I'll probably take a look at
them all later. There were several group shots taken of all theTysabri advocates and
all the Avonex advocates plus the Biogen staff but I haven't seen that one yet.
We were such a large group they had to do it on a panoramic camera.

I've been trying to get caught up on the year end stuff of owning a business.
You know the stuff you find every excuse in the world not to do so I haven't
been blogging lately or reading many. I did catch a blog by BRAINCHEESE that
talked about the emails she gets. I thought I was the only one.

Now don't get me wrong, I love getting the emails but some are downright wierd.
Most are genuine. People looking for specific products, asking my advice, suggesting
products,etc. Many are very complimentary of the website. People who know me
know how much time and energy I spent putting this site together.
One person asked me why I don't offer product reviews on my blog and while it got me thinking
I am not sure of the answer.
I would really love it if people would post those type of questions online so it doesn't
look like I'm only promoting a business in this blog. I had a real hard time typing
my first blog. Just how personal do I want to get? I wanted people to know that just
because I have MS doesn't mean I stopped living. I have hit rock bottom with my MS and
I have picked myself up and succeeded at so many things I never thought were possible. (things like owning a business). I feel this change is completely due to Tysabri and alot of hard
work on my part including exercise and a good diet.
The business end of things is a real part of my life and I am leaning toward taking this
suggestion. After all I started the business because so many people were asking those type of questions and I found myself turning away business. It kills me when somebody
buys a product that doesn't fit their needs.
I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I do use alot of the
products on my site.
I'd love to hear your imput (online hopefully) so I can determine if this is okay
to talk about a product or two from time to time.

Thanks for your input. Have a great cold day. Brrr ! It's below zero out here. I took
the dogs out with so many layers of clothes I could hardly move. Noelle doesn't like
my hat. It pretty fuzzy and furry. Maybe she thinks I have a dog on my head. hehe!

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: