Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tysabri done for the month

Yesterday was my Tysabri day. Boy with everything I have going on I reallllllly needed my Tysabri fix.

Felt energized when I got home but then my infamous stomach problems kicked in. Not related to the Tysabri infusion but a "perk" of my MS. So I got very little done after I came home other than spending time in the bathroom.
Later in the evening I started to experience vertigo problems. Wow, it's been a long time since I had to deal with a spinning room. I think I need to cut my activities way back. My body is talking to me and I better listen up.

I dropped off a Thank you note at my physical therapists while I was at the hospital. They got together and made a donation to my MS Walk team. I was so excited and touched when they called and told me. It means so much to Mark and I that we have such a wonderful support system.

Still nothing in the way of support from my family. But I don't expect much from them anymore. It is just really hard this year because my dad told everyone they were going to support the MSWalk and basically they lied. Surprise surprise. Anybody who knows the pathetic crew knew better than to believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

I am trying to do a last minute interview with a radio station to help promote the walk and our last MS Walk meeting is tonight. Did I mention that it snowed last night and this morning???
We might have to rename our MS Walk to the MS tromp thru the snow event !!

Feeling better today. The stomach problems have subsided. Not completely gone away but getting better. At least the room isn't spinning as fast as it was last night.

I'm going to put some music on and make some bracelets for the MS Walk. That will relax me a bit.
The dogs are snoring ( too much fun in the snow this morning). They are wiped out sometimes I would love to be a dog. Eat, sleep, poop,sleep some more, have someone else make your bed.
I want to be reincarnated as a sheltie when I die.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

No comments: