Monday, May 18, 2009

Tysabri

Today was my Tysabri infusion. I always go in the mornings and today I had to go at 11:00 am. It totally screwed up my day. Although it was nice to not have to rush out the house early this morning I feel like I wasted a day. Mark was a little bit late to work though if you know what I mean.

Can't seem to get my groove going. Came home and had to empty the trash, laundry, make dinner, the bed, etc. The list goes on.

Had a bunch of stuff I wanted to add to my website but I can't think my way thru that now. That is a morning project. I'm much clearer in the mornings.

So, tomorrow is our wrap up meeting for the MS Walk. We FINALLY got a reminder email from the person who headed up the committee. Last week I didn't even know about. Nobody got an original email so a reminder was pretty lame.

Next year, we need some change in leadership. Someone who gives a damn and isn't a lazy ass.
We all know how I feel about Lazy people. Someone who doesn't take credit for stuff they didn't do.
I was raised by the laziest people on the face of the earth. And I am glad I didn't get that gene.

Mark has been going to the post office almost everyday with orders for me. Things have been really busy. Yeah ! Next week should be interesting when he is in Sweden. I'll be calling everyone I know for a ride. LOL

Thanks everybody for voting for the shirt saying. And Thanks to everybody who joined my business page on Facebook.
This is all a new experience for us and it is exciting. The Facebook for dummies book I bought has definitely paid off.

Have a great day everybody.

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Frend !

4 comments:

Libby said...

yep, i'm glad that gene missed you too!! in fact, all of us other ms'rs are!

Libby said...

also...doesn't it seem to you that ms seems to hit the strongest people? which is, i guess, a blessing...but i don't WANNA be strong! everyone else gets to be weak, why can't i?? :-)

Unknown said...

How does one find your MS Shoppe Facebook link? I tried searching and am baffled.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Libby,
There is something to be said about being a strong woman.

Patrick,
I friended you on facebook. Didn't want to give my last name on the blog although it is probably here somewhere. Too many kooks out there. LOL