Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bears, Bears and more Bears. Oh My !

Today I added all the new MS Hug Bears.

They all have wonderful names ( this is what happens when Mark travels on a Holiday weekend)
and are ready to go home with you. There are some great new colors.

There is a pink one. I can't even tell you how many people wanted a pink one. I wanted to name it after the Rocker Pink but chose a different name.

And there are more Blue ones. I only got one blue one last time so it went fast.

They come assorted so I never know what I will recieve. It's more fun that way.

I have other products to add but my brain can only do so much in one day.

I have a bunch of orders to go out so Tuesday so I'll be bumming a ride to the Post Office.

Have a great Holiday weekend everybody. I just talked to Mark. It was 9:30 pm and still somewhat daylight. Still no swedish fish !! LOL !!

Cathy
www.TheMSShoppe.com

Tell a Friend !

2 comments:

Libby said...

hey cathy, i just ordered the emerald green ms hug bear...i love the color, and i thought maybe he'd give me good luck on speeding my tysabri up...& i've got a lot of stuff comin up in my life, can i email or call?

Cathy said...

Libby I sent you an email and thanks for buying a MS Bear.

They are all so cute. I arranged them so a bunch of heads are popping out of the box watching me. It is truly funny to look at. Maybe I should take a picture. They look like they are trying to jmup out of the box.